28.4.13

Business Card Final!

I have finally sent of the design for my business cards to the printer. I am getting them done with Nick who I met at Leeds print festival who prints with letterpress process. Through what I have learnt about current letterpress printing is that you can use a polymer plate that allows you to create a design on the computer and leave only the printing up to Nick. This was a huge benifit for me as I wanted something personal with the quality and feel of Letterpress.

I have bought my new web domain and added it to the business cards with my new email

www.matt-tucker.net 
hi@matt-tucker.net

I also managed to swindle some nicer options for stocks, ordering some samples from GF Smith and using the cut offs that Nick had, meaning I got 300 business cards worth of stock for free!

Summary of Print Specs
700gsm Colourplan — Purple, Blue, Grey & White
1 Colour Polymer Plate
1 Sided
Black Ink

All for £140 & £10 delivery charge.
They should be arriving sometime by the end of this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers