29.4.12

Matttuc Branding

Branding Progress
based on a series of sketching putting a few typefaces together and adapting them to fit around my own branding, based on creating my online presence but can be applied to printed matter - invoices / CV / business cards. I am still working on my CV and invoices, don't want to post anything until I've got someone else to check through for spelling errors etc.

I will keep working my branding and see what alternative process I could apply when sending out samples of work to studios. I am running this development alongside the studios I have been looking at and trying to reflect my design practice within it.

The branding is going to be applied across my blogs and all of my online presence and works on a selection of alternating logos interacting with different lines and zig zags.
Cargo Behance Tumblr

- The web safe RGB colour match is #ff5858 
- I will decide on the pantone match before screen printing / sending my business cards off
- I have paid for a website URL and web hosting space - will progress with this in the next session with Simon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers